Thanks to all our supporters! The Green Groceries Program at Christ Church is in full swing. This week we are filling grocery bags with farm fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, peaches, yellow squash, eggplant, red potatoes, collards, eggs, and hamburger. Your continued support allows us to keep supplying participating families with fresh local food.
At Green Groceries we believe all people should have access to nutritious, healthy food. Our mission is to support families in need with farm fresh groceries and to strengthen our local food network by purchasing from Arkansas farmers.
- From July 17 – August 24 we are holding weekly food distributions!
- We purchase all our groceries from growers in Arkansas.
- Green Groceries is a ministry of Christ Episcopal Church.
- We partner with The Arkansas Local Food Network, and referring agencies throughout Little Rock. The program has been going strong for eight years now!
- 97% of donations go directly to food for Little Rock families in need.